The NoseFrida Nasal Spray
A simple solution for babies with stuffy noses
A natural saline solution is now available for babies and toddlers aged 0-3. The dosage is lower, and has been specially designed for babies and young children – it’s unique on the Swedish market!
We all know that babies often get colds and blocked noses.
Finally, a specially adapted nasal spray is available for babies.
The nasal spray is a natural saline solution that is completely free from preservatives, with a dosage volume that is lower than other nasal sprays on the market.
You can find NoseFrida Nasal Spray at specialist baby and child shops nationwide and online. It couldn’t be easier!
The spray is an excellent complement to the NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator, which helps babies and toddlers aged 0-3 to clear their noses.
The advantages of NoseFrida Nasal Spray
- 30% less dosage volume, specially designed for babies’ noses – as opposed to competitors’ products such as Renässans.
- Long shelf life, thanks to a unique pump function. An unopened bottle will keep for three years, while an opened bottle keeps for four months.
- Distributes the solution more evenly in the nose and minimises the discomfort that may be felt with a pipette as the solution passes through the throat.
- Made from natural sea salt.
- Available at specialist baby and child shops nationwide.
The nasal spray is a natural saline solution that is completely free from preservatives, with a dosage volume that is lower than other nasal sprays on the market. The saline solution is made from natural sea salt, harvested 5 km off the English coast.
Thanks to our unique pump function, the spray has a long shelf life.